![]() |
A Little About My Hubby...
1. What is your husbands name? Seth J. KEiser
2. How long have you been together? Almost four years!3. How old is he? 27
4. Who eats more? usually equal5. Who said I love you first? I think probably seth.
6. Who is taller? Seth hands down7. Who sings better? we both try but its pretty bad
8. Who is smarter? Seth.
9. Whose temper is worse? me seth doesn't get made about anything.. other than sports!10. Who does the laundry? Me
11. Who does the dishes? Seth helps out a lot on dishes cause i hate it!.
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? if its closest to the door.. seth.
13. Who pays the bills? Me
14. Who mows the lawn? Seth.
15. Who cooks dinner? Me:(
16. Who drives when you are together? Seth17. Who is more stubborn? definetly me!
18. Who is the 1st to admit when they are wrong?we both pretty good about this.
19. Whose parents do you see the most? probably mine20. Who proposed? Seth
21. Who is more sensitive? ME!!!
22. Who has more friends? Seth, he gets along with everyone!23. Who has more siblings? Seth!!!!!!!!!!!
24. Where did you meet? blind date in provo ut
25. Who wears the pants in the family? Brig and me(sorry baby)
26. What was the 1st thing you said to your husband? No Idea
27. Where was your first date? Bon fire up provo canyon.
28. Where was your first kiss? My Apt29. Where did yo uget engaged? My Apt after he had me run all over town
30. Where were you married? The Mt TimpanogousTemple.
31. Where was the honeymoon? park city then hawaii.. yes we were way spoiled!.
32. What would you have changed? seths sunburn.. oh my gosh it was so bad!!Well there ya have it thats my baby babe!
i tag (if you wanna do it) Alex and Brooke



7 comments:
hey, you should have an invite for the svhs blog in your mailbox, PLUS. Can I put a link to this blog on that one?
PLUS your fam is dang cute.
Hey Danny! I saw Keiser Family and I could NOT think of who that could be - what a surprise! Mike never shares his emails you send with me so I haven't gotten to see the kido yet - he is such a doll and looks like so much fun. I didn't know you guys were in WV either - how is that going? I loved living in VA when I went to school back there, it's gorgeous in the fall. (But I am definitely a west coaster..) Anyway, it is good to see what you guys are up to!
Dani (I will spell it right from now on...I promise!) :)
Hey Dani!
I'm so excited that I found you're blog. I got it through Jenna's, hopefully that's okay. You and your little fam are so cute. I can't believe your way out there in VA. Did you ever think you'd live there? How is it going over there? I'm excited that we'll get to be in touch more. plus, Chad is planning a huge Lake Powell trip... Who knows when it will happen (if ever), but hopefully we can get a ton of our friends together sometime. We'll see huh: ) Take care dani
p.s. brig is getting so big and so handsome too: ) we got the same v-day balloon, and emyri also enjoyed it quite a bit.
Fun I love these tag things it's fun to find out more about people. Thanks about my book it was fun to make. I had heard of the idea and then I just put it together so I was lucky that it worked. Kendra is taking a photography class so she has used Brady and I a couple of times for pictures. It's been fun.
Hey Dani, Whats up girl. I haven't talked to you forever! Your family is so adorable. It's crazy to think that we are now mommies huh. But you gotta love it.
Jullie O.
I just sent you an email, so let me know if it didn't work.
Post a Comment