Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

3/28/2008



Sending a little southern Love to all you still surrounded by snow. Me and Brig are packing today for a little vacation home:) It has taken me forever trying to figure out what to take. It is hard picturing and preparing for cold weather and snow when this winter (out here) we have totaled maybe three snow storms.. leaving no more than a skiff and no lower than 10 degree weather. I have to admit i think that i have become what my dad would call "a squat to pee". crude maybe a little but its so true i have become a warm southern sissy! I do however have to argue that I have not been changed at heart AT ALL! I know it may seem so nice having wildflowers covering your yard in mid march but truth be told, i would rather have a white Christmas and beautiful country side covered in fluffy snow any day! It had been more than a major shocker living out here.. and i mean more than getting used to the accent! lets be honest it does nothing but confuse a Wyoming girl when you have 70 degree weather in Jan! I guess what you grow up with and the things you associate home with will always have a place in your heart..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just found the two mom's in the kitchen on your blog...i added it to mine! i think it's my new favortie blog, i even left it at the top so i wouldn't forget!...thanks (hope you don't mind)

tod_emily said...

Hey, Sorry I thought that I told you about my blog. I just started it though. What day are you going to Star Valley. We were just up there so we probably can't come up. But I wish we could see you. That's cool that you went to D.C. I want to go see the east coast so bad! Anyway, Have fun in Moab too. Tell your family hello! Miss ya! Emily

Brady and Jenna said...

How long are you going to be in Star Valley!! I would love to "try" and come see you! Pending on a few life happenings! Love you

Jesson and Storme Hoopes said...

hi there,
i wish that i was going home! i haven't been in a really long time. i know how you feel about being cold. my family makes fun of jesson and i all the time. but you know deep down they are just jelious that they don't get to go to the park in jan and get a sun burn instead of a snow burn or frost bite~
love ya

proudmamablogga said...

ditto! ...except no 70 degree weather here.