That laugh of his is defintiley contagious!That is hilarious!! I am so bummed I didn't get to see you guys while you were home. We came the week while you were in Moab...ya poops anyway! Hopefully you can make a trip back up this summer and we'll be able to see you then!!!
This is Mandi (Hansen) McQuivey. I found your blog through Jenna's. Such a cute family you have! That is the funniest video! He is so dang cute!! Check us out:
3 comments:
That laugh of his is defintiley contagious!That is hilarious!! I am so bummed I didn't get to see you guys while you were home. We came the week while you were in Moab...ya poops anyway! Hopefully you can make a trip back up this summer and we'll be able to see you then!!!
Hey Dani-
This is Mandi (Hansen) McQuivey. I found your blog through Jenna's. Such a cute family you have! That is the funniest video! He is so dang cute!! Check us out:
dmjkmcquivey.blogspot.com
Dani
Your little boy is soo cute! I love watching kids laugh. I am glad you guys are doing good, I think it has been forever since I have seen you!
Michelle (hyde)
Post a Comment