This summer has been crazy and i feel like i haven't posted anything1 so i decided rather than sitting here at the computer and updating all night i would just add a few of my fav's from the last mo. or so:)

Family Picture.. Destin Fl(sick Briggy)

Daddy & the Brigs playing in the waves

The sweetest boy..

wait..what happened??

deep sea fishing, Destin Fl.

Briggy conked out on the beach

Stolen kisses
7 comments:
Cute family! I'm excited to see you next week.
how fun! dang brig looks like he is getting so old.
I love the pictures and I wish I could go to the east coast! I've only ever seen the west coast! Hope you are doing well! Love and miss you... let me know if you can come down to Logan sometime soon!
Holy Cow, Brig is so old all of the sudden. Teri said last time she was up she was able to see you guys, I wish I would have known you were still up..we were up over 4th of July for Cam's birthday. Maybe next time I'll catch you all!
Fun pictures in Florida. Your little family is SO cute. You and Seth make some cuties that is for sure!
When are you going back? We are coming back up next week for Drake's 1st birthday. If you are still there we would love to have Brig, Seth and you come celebrate the BIG day with us!!!
I think Mike & I are in need of a beach vacation... looks like you guys had a good time. Don't you love summer?
I talked to Mike today (he is living down in AZ, but I can't move down until my semester of school is finished in Dec...) and he was asking if there was anything new going on with you and Seth. :) I'll have to show him your Florida pictures next time he's here. How are things going for you guys? Did you have a good break from school and busy life over the summer?
Post a Comment