To be honest this Easter didn't even really seem like Easter. And for the record i HATE.. yep HATE the Rota virus!! We spent the later part of last week in the hospital AGAIN! This time it was for little bugs. There is nothing worse than watching helplessly while your baby is sick and in pain. I think i may have cried more than he did! Since it is a virus they really couldn't do anything for him until he got overly dehydrated. So Brig spent Thursday and Friday getting fluids. He wasn't awake much which was good cause when he was he screamed about his "belly lake" (ache) and messed with his IV. He took two litters which seems like a ton for such a skinny little body. Late Friday night we were able to come home because he finally drank a little and kept it down. Saturday he didn't move he just layed in our bed literally all day! it was really scary actually he was awake for a total of an 1 1/2 hours the entire day. once we got home home me and seth started in with it but luckily its not a hard on adults. I had a couple days that felt like the stomach flu and seth got off the hook with the body aches. today, we are doing better! Brig is trying out all his Easter candy and last night we ALL ate dinner.yeah! It was definitely not a fun week and the holiday came and went without and special attention(sadly). its been when of those when it rains it pours semesters but we really are blessed to have our trials ones that can be overcome and thankfully are not more serious. I am so thankful for our little family. sometimes it feels so lonely being here so far away from freinds and family but at the end of any bad day all the strength i need i find here with my hubs, babe and in the watchful love of our Heavenly Father.
Happy late Easter!


This is sat the day we got home. when brig woke up seth tried to get him up and moving cause we were i'll be honest freaking out a little that he wouldn't move or say anything. Seth made this fort with him and this was all he wanted to do in it.. so sad but so cute.
9 comments:
You poor things! You really have been run through the ringer the past few months. I miss you guys! Hope that things will look up for all three of you. Love you
Dani- So sorry to hear about your horrible episode! I hope that things start getting better for you guys. Miss you and hope that things get better for ya! Love ya
Poor Brigs! We were in SV this week and your mom was telling us about little briggs. I am soo sorry there is nothing worse than a sick baby! She said he weighed 22 lbs! Poor baby...that is tiny! Drake weighs 25 and he is considered on the smaller side. I can't imagine how little he was. Hopefully he'll gain it all back quick. I am so happy you are all feeling better :)
Dani, I am so glad everyone is feeling better! It is so scary to have your little one so sick. I think it is harder on the mom then it is the little ones. Camilla had RSV and I was more of a mess then she was. That is one of the things that is not fun about being a parent! I glad everyone is doing better!!
ahh that reminds me of Eryka when she got put in the hospital a few years ago. Man..poor guy! Glad he's home at least.
I am glad that is over for you guys!! I definitly have a prego brain becuase I don't remember accepting your blog invite at all. Oh well. Hopefully we can do something soon together. I got off the couch for a little bit today and will probly make it to church tomorrow so let the partys begin right!!
i am soooo sorry! dane was in the hospital for dehydration last thanksgiving and it was the scariest thing i have gone through. there is nothing worse than seeing your little baby so sick and not able to communicate too well. hopefully everyone gets feeling better in your house really soon!
Did you vaccinate him for the Roto Virus? I didn't Camilla, should I be concerned?
Hey Dani- So sorry to hear about your grandpa :( I know that you were really close to him and I am sure that you are going through a hard time. I am praying for you and your family! Love and miss you!
Post a Comment