I promise to post some more
9/17/2009
He is finally here!
This past wednesday we went to the hospital and for Danis scheduled c-section. Everything went well and Dani had a much easier time with this delivery. She did great but will still be in the hospital until saturday. We are planning on naming the baby Graysen Norm, I think. That is the only name that has stuck so far. He is a real good looking kid... we all think he looks like briggys baby pictures. The nurses said he was LGA, large for gestational age, but Dani already knew that. He weighed in at 8 lbs and 3 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long. Here are some pictures









I promise to post some more
I promise to post some more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
ADORABLE! We think he looks like Brig too! Love the pics with Brig and him... too cute. Congratulations!!! We are excited to meet him : )
Hi guys! So cute! I can see Brig, but I think he looks more like Dani. Congratulations!! So glad everything went well. Can't wait to kiss on him next weekend. Love you all. Give Brig a big smooch from me!
Congratulations guys!! He looks super cute and Brig looks so happy to be a big brother!! Glad Dani had an easier time this go around!! Hope everything continues to go great for you all! We miss you guys!
Oh happy day. :) He is a cutie pie. It's crazy that you guys are a family of four - last time we all saw each other, we were just solo marrieds without children. Time goes by too fast. Congrats on a beautiful, healthy baby boy.
Congrats guys!! He is adorable!! I am glad that you are doing good Dani. What a cute family!! I wish you guys the best!
He is adorable!!! Congrats! Brig looks like such a happy big brother!
yeah for new babies... i wish you guys were closer!!! i think he looks like brig too! love you guys! congrats!
congrats! those were Dane's exact measurements:) can't wait to meet the little kiddo someday soon hopefully!
Congrats you guys! He is adorable and I LOVE the name! Please keep updating- it's the only way I know what's going on with you. LOVE YA!
I love baby Gray:)Thanks for letting me stay with you guys!
Congrats Dani and Seth!! Glad that everything went well, he is adorable:)
Post a Comment