for halloween this year we went to Iowa city to visit my sister Brooke and her family. they have a little boy just a couple weeks younger than Brig and they are best buds so its super fun to have them get together.. especially for holidays! This first picture is all of us before we headed out for some good ol' trick-or-treating. Flynn my nephew is the m&m, Brig was a scooby doo monster..aka a skeleton:) and gray was a bear. it was so cute watching the little boys march up too doors all by them selves. Most doors they forgot to say trick or treat and just started grabbing candy and usually when the door opened Brig just walked right in. crazy kid! I think every holiday gets better the older briggy boy gets, its the best watching his excitement and hearing him talk about things. This time of year has always been my favorite. I cant get enough of the holiday season, especially having little kids..they just make everything better:)

they thought they needed to hold hands when going up hills and stairs.. extra support i guess:)

My little bugs.. he loved trying to scare people with his mask, funny how big and scary a little costume can make ya feel. ha

Horrible awkward picture but its a family one non the less..

taken before brig would come stand by us

Baby munch was originally gonna be a cowboy. i have a super cute hat and boots but with it being so cold i just kept him in his little cover suit. which just happened to have bear ears.. so we painted on a little nose and whiskers and walla..
funniest boys in the world. or should i say scariest? yes even Flynn, he was sure he was scary even though he was a blue M&M:)

I uploaded these backwards, here is Briggy boy before we left for the night sporting his costume with pride!

4 comments:
Brigg's costume is so cute! I love the one where he's sitting on the porch! And the one of Gray laying on the ground with leaves on him is SOO cute! He has a beautiful face. We had the same bear coat, from Baby Gap I think. Super warm.
briggy boy is so funny. Mary named her imaginary (sp?) friend brig logan boy. funny girl. we miss you guys!!
HA HA!! Brig's costume cracks me up. I love how funny he is. Your little family is oh so cute. Looks like you had a wonderful Halloween. Miss you tons
Dani your little boys are so ADORABLE! and I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Brooke's little boy, but he's a doll too! Tell her hi for me!
Post a Comment