Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

1/29/2010

addition to last post..please keep scrolling down

these were on my phone and finally sent to my email so i could upload them. Brig has gotten into a horrible habit of getting up around six am, sure that's not ridiculously early but when both boys have RSV and ear infections and we have been up every hour throughout the night, six is WAY too early! so needless to say he gets up at six by himself:) he usually jut goes into the to room, watches cartoons or climbs all over me until i finally give up trying to catch any sleep. This morning however when i drug myself out of bed this is what i found..


yes that's right he is eating a whole cube of butter! NASTY! apparently 8:00 is not early enough for his breakfast anymore!

i was trying so hard not to laugh as i took this..check out the teeth marks! ugh

the mangled cube i had to pry out of his greasy paws

this is just a picture of our sick little man sleeping. he thinks he is completely grown but as long as he sleeps like this, i will know otherwise:) poor little bug has been sick like Gray all month..i cant wait to have healthy boys again!

this is just his new thing, hang signs.. and yes he does do the bird! he has no idea what it means and we are still trying to figure out where he even picked up on it! not good!

9 comments:

Mandy Lou said...

Dano! Butter...Nasty...but really funny! I miss you my friend! Someday we will see each other again!

Nieldfam said...

LoVe it!!! What great memories or blackmail for later!

Tiffanyann said...

I died laughing!! Mary and logs try to do that all the time. My kids get up almost every morning by themselves becuase I don't want to drag myself out of bed!! i am so sorry you guys have been so sick. no fun!! i miss ya!!

Kristen Moss said...

That is absolutly disgusting!! OMGoodness, he must have been starving. HAHAHAHA. That is hillarious. I LOVE little boys.

I laughed so hard when i read what you wrote about him sleeping all curled up. that is so precious... SO CUTE.

Rachel said...

Can you post one more photo of the butter? Didn't get enough views of it...!

KeiserFamily said...

Ray your a punk!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...nothing like a little butter! your boys are so cute!

ms said...

Oh my gosh, that kid is totally related to me! I love it. Mike always used to laugh at me when he'd watch me butter toast, and now he is the same way...

I can't believe how big BOTH of your boys are. They grow way to fast!

ms said...

I read this post again and had to leave another comment... :)

Oh I am feeling for you with the early mornings. Lucy used to just nurse and go right back to sleep, but lately she thinks hitting Mike and I or rolling around is a much more fun alternative. I want to scream! Oh the days of sleeping in...

Your boys are looking so much more alike as Gray is getting bigger. You guys seem like you are always enjoying life - it's great!