Hmmmm, I some how have forgotten about our blog. the last couple months have been crazy, even though when i think back to what major events occurred I can only think of a few..I suppose rather than it being a busy couple of months it has been a emotional stressed couple of months. there have been so many nights where i have had something in mind that i wanted to post but running out of time again and again i kept putting it off for another day. And alas..i no longer remember any of my ideas:( so ill just post a few of our latest/favorite pictures..like i always do!
Briggy boy is recently obsessed with playing "hide n' zek"usually we count to about six before he gets impatient and yells out where he is hiding..I'm afraid he got my genes for patients:(
One of my Favorites from spring break at my parents house. They still had a bunch of snow and it snowed all but i think two days we were there but it was still nice to get away and especially nice to get out of the city.
Also on spring break. Before heading to Wyo to visit my side of the family we stopped in Utah for a couple of nights we visited seth's sister's. This is the boys with cousin Wyatt.
ONE OF MY VERY FAVORITES! If i remember right this was like the day after our snow melted. Brig was dying to get his jeep out so we somewhat bundled up and let the boys enjoy some fresh air and sunshine..YAY FOR SPRING!
my goofs loving their nightly bath as usual:) i love them too much..


6 comments:
My goodness I can't believe that I have never met little gray!! He is getting so big. I am glad that I am not the only one who thinks life is going so fast and that it is just plain crazy. Cute family pics by the way. We just took some today for us I hope at least one turned out.
Way cute Dan! I love the pictures of the boys. I wish that I would have seen you guys over spring break. Next time you go home you better call and let me know so that we can maybe hook up. MISS YOU!
Dani you have two of the cutest little boys I have ever seen, I really mean that! And I just had to comment on your blog about the comment you left me... Funny thing is the first name we really liked for the little one was Graysen! But then when you named yours that I had to pick something new and we just switched the first couple of letters to come up with Taycen. Weird huh?
We are heading to Utah this next week, I wish we could've seen you guys. Bad timing, dang it!
Wow your boys are getting sooo bog!! Sounds like a fun spring break even if not a warm one! Hope you guys are doing well, we miss you guys!
ooops!! i meant they are getting big :)
Post a Comment