Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

5/05/2010

out of CONTROL

Of course I am referring to Brigs hair! i have no idea how so much time went by between hair cuts? oh well! At least it made for lots of funny comments from him..ex/ "mom you gave us fire hair!" (comment from the bath after i had washed their hair and it was standing straight up) ex/ "mom am i a porcupine?" (after rubbing gel through it for church and before i combed it down) ex/ me:" wow bugs you are super sweaty &  you need a hair cut!" brig: "no mom! I like to look like an orphan" like i said good for a laugh..even if it was unruly:)

I took these this morning while they were being silly together. nothing lifts my heart more than the sound of these two laughing and being goofy boys;)  ...Also notice bugs hair? I finally stuck to my guns and cut it last night. He wasn't too pleased:)

2 comments:

Joy Boggess said...

those boys are so dang cute. i think i will come over and kiss them right now. you are so lucky you get them all to yourself all day long. jealous.

Gardiner said...

Dan- What I need you to do is email me and give me your cell phone number seems how I lost it. jesikagardner@hotmail.com this is so I can call you and talk to you once in a while so you can have an adult conversation. Now I know that I am not as cool as Brig, but I will sure give it a shot. MISS YOU!!!