Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

8/09/2011

A little from the last couple of weeks.  I noticed as i was loading pictures that I only post things we do on Seth's day off..not important just a funny "note to self":)
This week has been full of great great days! we had a bit of a emotional couple weeks before that so its so nice to have good days to lighten my load..especially when good days are lumped together!  During seths day off this week we went on a very well known hike on the south side of the island.  We hiked a crater called "Koko Crater"  it is by no means a beautiful hike,or one for sight seeing,  its basically only for exercise.  Its 1,042 stairs straight up the side of an old volcanic crater with a bridge that crosses a small crevice in the middle. the bridge was Briggy's favorite part but as most of you know I am not good with heights and ledges and old bridges that have huge gaps in between logs..so the camera missed any of that action, i just got across it as quick as physically possible! ha

 I was so proud of Briggy boy i could have cried! He is completely 100 % my boy, a born outdoors man who seriously is into hiking.  He didn't whine once and the second half of stairs that is straight up he practically was running with me up them!  I had so much fun with him:)
 My blondies at the top, enjoying the cool wind and some fun views
 Me with my boys
 I wanted a picture of Gray at the top (he is standing on some old military hideouts) but he would only cooperate if it involved showing me his muscles...
 So we have have more muscles....
 Brig Heading back down. you can see the stairs all the way down behind him.
 oh and more muscles:)
the boys after we made it back to our car. That's the crater in the background.
 And of course a picture of little Gravy.  Even though he rode the whole way when we got to the top and took him out of the backpack he lets out a big sigh and says "my did it!" haha he is such a love



The week before (sorry these events are backwards) at a neighboring towns carnival.
 Haha this picture kills me! Can anyone find BRIG? brown, brown, brown, brown, BLONDE! this is how it is everywhere we go:)
 picture of a guy getting thrown through the air through a hoop and landing in a net. the boys were giggling so hard watching this:)
 airplane ride..
 and.. their favorite, the helicopters:)

1 comment:

Gardiner said...

Love it! Dan, you are an amazing mom. Your family is so sweet! I miss your face and get sad every time I am in SV and don't see you at church. Love you.