Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

2/05/2008

Brig and Daddy playing out side..
he was loving the warm weather and.. yes, running down the hill

our little bundle of joy and TROUBLE!
We have had a oddly busy month with family visiting, brig being sick(forever) and the usual school life so i thought i would post a few of our
lastest that included brig finally smiling again!!:)

4 comments:

Alex Perry said...

Im so glad you have a blog! I didn't know you had one so thanks for sending me your link! I don't know if you have ours but it's
4perryfamily.blogspot.com!!! Brig is getting SOOO BIG! I have not seen him since he was very first born over a year ago :(

Brady and Jenna said...

He is getting so cute!! I love your blog. Miss you tons you better let me know if you are coming home in the summer. If you don't have an excuse and you need one...June 13th!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

yeah!!! such a cute blog! is brig walking on his own now??

Jesson and Storme Hoopes said...

hey there
wow he is getting so big! i love the pics and hope to hear from you soon.
storme