Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

2/21/2008

Briggys laugh is the highlight of my day! it is so deep (except for the squealing & screaming!) and contagious you can't help but to laugh along with him.

5 comments:

Alex Perry said...

that is so cute! I love listening to little kids laughing, I can't help but laugh with them either. Eryka is the giggliest little girl I have ever seen, it takes a lot to get Camry to giggle but she smiles really easily!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

such a cute giggle. i notice dane will giggle forever when it is way past his bedtime. so addicting- you can't help but laugh too!

Cali Sparing said...

Oh he is SOOOO cute! I'm jealous :) You are a very lucky gal! I couldn't help but remember all the times we would stay up WAY too late and get all hopped up on sugar and laugh till we almost peed our pants....those were the good ol days! I miss you and I hope all is well.

tod_emily said...

Hey friend! I loved this video! I love hearing babies laughing! Brig is so darn cute! Anyway I have a blog now so you should check it out! I miss you so much! Let me know when you come back to Star Valley! We'll for sure come up! Love ya!

Tiffany said...

that is so cute! there is nothing better than a baby laughing!