Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

2/09/2008

Family fun

My family came out for Briggys first birthday. it was so fun to have them here to help make his day more special.. and it was! he loved every minute of it, getting happy birthday sung to him, getting new toys and books, eating cupcakes, and best of all having someone other than mommy to play with! he absolutely ate up having his cousin flynn( 2 mo.younger) here to make trouble with, they were so funny to watch. all in all it was a great day and an even better week. we loved having them here.
Brigham and Flynn playing with the cars grandpa picked out for them. these were the "hot item" as far as toys go for the week!
Flynn not sure about his cupcake at first but that didn't last long he dug right into it and was completely covered in icing:)
Brig however was the complete opposite he very carefully picked out all the icing before taking his first bite

The boys playing with papa caught!! they were always trying to sneak off into the other room to mess with the stereo
wrestling match between briggy and Flynners
apparently brig thought he won?


4 comments:

Alex Perry said...

Brig looks exactly like you Dan! Or actually...like your dad, I guess you look a lot like your dad too, but he is a doll face! Are you guys coming to SV at all during the summer? I hope we get to see you guys, it's been a long time!

Anonymous said...

oh...i am so glad you wrote something on my blog cuz i didn't know you had one! by the way...i am glad you said pregnancy gets better...i was hoping it would...but thought i might be hoping for something that wasn't going to happen :) ...i added u to my friends list :)

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

we wish we could have gone to the same place also. we will have to work on the guys doing their residency in the same place. brig is sooo cute. i can't wait for dane's first birthday. i totally think he is gonna dive in and be covered in cake.

Brady and Jenna said...

You are so funny and sweet. I miss you tons too! I can't believe how big Brig is he is a cutie!! I'm assuming Flynn is Brooke and Jackson's son? Cute pictures. I love these blogs so I can somewhat stay in touch with you.